Charles Schultz, the creator of ‘Peanuts’ has the following philosophy. Read through the questions and if you can’t answer just carry on reading, you’ll come to know what his point.
1. Can you name 5 richest persons in the world?
2. Can you name the last 5 Heisman trophy winners?
3. Can you name the last 5 winners of Miss America beauty paegent?
4. Can you name 10 persons who have won the Pulitzer Price?
5. Can you name the last 6 persons winners of Academy Awards for best actress and actor.
6. Can you name the last ten years of World Series winners?
How well did you fare? None of us can remember yesterday’s news. They are best in their line of vocation. However compliments, awards, achievements all will be forgotten.
Here is another quiz. Well we’ll see how well you’ll do:
1.Name me the few teachers who helped you thoughout your schooling life
2.List 3 friends who aided you through difficult time.
3.List 5 persons who thought you something of value.
4.Give a good thought of those who made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of 5 persons you like to spend time with.
Much easier to answer.
The moral of his philosophy:The people who make a difference in your life are NOT the richest, has the most credentials and won the most awards but they are the ones who CARE.
Here is Somewhere Out There(American Tail) Enjoy….